Monday, June 11, 2007

STACK BUNDLES OF DIPSET MURDERED




Jim Jones signee Stack Bundles was reportedly shot and killed in New York earlier this morning (June 11). While details surrounding the emcee's murder have yet to be revealed, it is rumored that the rapper from Queens, New York was killed outside of his house. Bundles made a name for himself in New York's mixtape circuit via collaborations with DJ Clue, Fabolous and Joe Budden. After recently signing to Jim Jones' Byrd Gang Records, Bundles has appeared on Jones' third album, Hustler's P.O.M.E. (Product of My Environment) and The Dipset Xmas album. Bundles' untimely death has overwhelmed his friends and fans who have left their heartfelt condolences on his MySpace page. "R.I.P. my dude. You was going hard, sad to see you got caught up like that," said HOT 16 aka Yung 6. "I always seen the Porsche parked in front of a studio all day, everyday. It made me think I was sleepin on rap. Gone but not forgotten. Much love from the Co-Star Family." "R.I.P Stack. It's a shame, you were at your peak and look what happens. Still listening to all your mixtapes," posted Straight Out Of Brooklyn.

Deepest condolences to Bundles and Far Rock.

SOURCE: Rap Basement

No comments: