Monday, June 25, 2007

T.I. VS T.I.P. ALBUM



1. Act I (T.I.P.)
2. Big Shit Poppin'
3. Raw
4. You Know What It Is
5. Da Dopeman
6. Watch What You Say To Me ft Jay-Z
7. HURT FT ALFA MEGA & BUSTA RHYMES
8. Act II (T.I.)
9. HELP IS COMING
10. MY SWAG FT WYCLEF
11. We Do This
12. SHOW IT TO ME FT NELLY
13. DON'T YOU WANNA BE HIGH
14. Touchdown ft Eminem
15. Act III (T.I. vs. T.I.P.)
16. Tell 'Em I Said That
17. RESPECT THE HUSTLE
18. My Type

So it's finally here. Everyone has been anticipating this for a minute. I'm really feeling most of the album based on the first listen. I posted links to my favorite tracks. I was really disappointed at the tracks he did with Eminem and Jay Z. Eminem's beat was wak as hell and the whole tryna do that country twang in his voice on his verse was not working for me. As far as Jay's verse, I think he killed it, but I was just disappointed with the song in general. Lemme know your thoughts.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is his weakest album

some of the production on it is fresh

"watch what you say to me" is cool...only because of jay-z

but overall he shouldve waited to release this

Anonymous said...

i feel you on that. the more i listen, the more his songs sound too alike. it's a pretty good album, but he doesn't change his flow much with the exception of "my swag"

Anonymous said...

can u please post the whole album???thx
Pace out

TheGrayZone said...

Yeah that song wit Em is shitty. Jay killed his verse. I would compare this album to his urban legend album.

Anonymous said...

His worst album since Trap Music. Half the album was fresh, but the rest was horrible, and come on how can you get Em and Hov on a track and put out that garbage.

I'm just hoping Last 2 Walk is better.