Wednesday, May 23, 2007

FEATURED SPOT: NJ II SKATESHOP

NJ II
29B Easton Ave
New Brunswick, NJ 08901
Map
(732) 5NJ-1300
www.myspace.com/njii
Monday-Saturday: Noon-8pm
Sunday: Closed

So, I went to visit my girlfriend in New Jersey this past Friday via NJ Transit from Penn Station to New Brunswick. While waiting for her to come pick me up from the station, I decided to take a walk around the lovely town of New Brunswick and I stumbled upon this amazing skate shop. I walk in and see one wall lined with skate decks, the other lined with sneakers, and a whole lot of tee's and hoodies in between. It just opened this past St Patrick's Day, but it is fully stocked for a new shop. Not to mention it's only 1 of 4 shops in NJ that has a Nike SB account...and you know I had to pick up a pair (or two) for myself while I was there. Haha.





Check the link below for an article about the shop featured in Transworld Business Magazine

LINK

No comments: